Unlock $1,000 OFF your NEW ROOF with code 1000ROOF - Contact us now!

Rhode Island’s premier roofing company

Deck-struction Manual: A Punny Guide to Surviving Your Commercial Deck Replacement

deck construction

Table of Contents

Deck-struction Manual: A Punny Guide to Your Commercial Deck Replacement

Commercial deck replacement is not just another chore on your property management list – it’s a mission of vital importance. The North American Deck and Railing Association has found that more than 50,000 mishap-magnet, woeful woodworkers plunge into precarious situations annually because of deck collapses and failures. Experienced hands at Rinaldi Roofing understand that the impact of a well-maintained, sturdy deck reaches beyond aesthetics, fulfilling a role for safety as well.

A Closer Look at Decks in Distress

Deck Dangers: Startling Statistics

Did you know that a huge 40% of the United States’ 45 million existing decks are completely safe? The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors hasn’t taken their watchful gaze off the remaining 60% either. Is your deck in this risky portion? Professional inspection coupled with regular commercial deck replacement is no deck-orative suggestion – it’s a safety must-have.

Dreaded Deck Detachments

The North American Deck and Railing Association rings the alarm bell on another stunning deck-disaster fact: over 50% of all deck collapses occur due to deck detachment from the house. During commercial deck replacements, remember attachment isn’t a minor detail, but a lifeline.

Deck Maintenance 101: Quick Tips & Tricks

Your Deck Health-Bar: Regular Inspections

Knowing the status of your deck’s structural integrity is as important as understanding your blood pressure numbers. Regular professional inspections can keep your commercial deck’s ‘health bar’ full and extend its lifespan.

The Cardio of Commercial Decking: Cleaning and Sealing

As humans need regular physical maintenance, so do decks. Scheduled cleanings and re-sealing are deck cardio, keeping it lean, mean, and enviously green.

Zooming into Deck Replacement: The Nitty-Gritties

Deck Replacement Cost & Decking Materials

Professional decking service providers can help navigate the costs and chose the right materials for your deck replacement. Whether budget-friendly pressure-treated lumber or the naturally elegant redwood and cedar, options abound.

Step-by-Step Guide to the Decking Replacement Process

Taking on a commercial deck replacement veins no mean task. The process involves inspection, deconstruction, material selection, rebuilt, and finally, sealing. A skilled company like Rinaldi Roofing eases the process with expert deck-struction solutions.

Business Exterior Improvement: Benefits Beyond Beauty

A commercial deck upgrade significantly enhances the curb appeal and value of your business property. Additionally, a safe and well-maintained deck can enhance customer experience by providing an inviting outdoor space.


How often should my deck be replaced?

Typically, the longevity of your deck depends on its material and maintenance routine. On average, wooden decks need replacement every 15-20 years.

Can I do the deck replacement myself?

While some minor repairs can be DIY, deck replacements require professional knowledge and skills. It’s recommended to hire expert services for safety and precision.

How can I maintain my deck post-replacement?

Regular deck cleaning, annual inspections, immediate repair of any damage, and re-sealing every 2-3 years are some maintenance tips to follow.

Decking Done Right: The Rinaldi Rooftake

In the quest of commercial deck replacement, Rinaldi Roofing is your Sherlock Holmes, solving deck mysteries and preventing potential disasters with masterful deck repair guides and decking solutions. We believe in making your commercial outdoor spaces not just a sight to behold, but a safe spot for all spectators.

This light, pun-infused guide provides a smooth sail through the world of commercial deck replacement. For more deck renovation tips, professional decking services, and blueprints to brilliant business exterior improvements, click here to learn more. Trust us, as long as we’re on the job, not a nail will be out of place.

Recent Posts
Schedule Free Inspection
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Contact Rinaldi Roofing Today